A good practice of web design and development is to provide the users with less steps to accomplish what they are using your site for. Here are two ways to help the users reach you faster, like one “tap”, fast; Email Links and Telephone links.
There is going to be a little bit of HTML in this example, stay calm this is easy.
- We are going to make sure we are in a setting that allows for HTML code to be used. For this example we are going to use a simple text block
- In the text content box type in your email
- Now highlight the email and click the Hyper-link icon (See image below)
- On the pop-up window fill in the following
- In the text content box type in your telephone number (with the dashes)
- Now highlight the telephone and click the Hyper-link icon (See image below)
On the pop-up window fill in the following
- URL: “tel:placeyourtelnumber“ with no dashes (tel:1234567890)
- Text to display: yourtelephone
- Title: Title of your choosing
- Target: New windows as you don’t want the visitors to leave your site
That is all, I hope you found this blog helpful and if you wish to receive useful tips about WordPress and Divi please sign up to our thought posts on the right hand side.
Thanks for visiting!